1. All men have sinned. No matter who you are or what you think we have all sinned…
– Romans 3:23- For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
– Isaiah 53:6- We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
2. Because we have sinned there must be a penalty…
– Hebrews 9:27- Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,
– Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is enternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
3. God lovingly paid our penalty for sin…
– Romans 5:8- But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
– 1 Peter 3:18- For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,
4. We can not work off our sin…
– Ephesians 2:8-9- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from, yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast.
– Titus 3:5- He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
5. We must accept the gift God has given us…
– John 1:12-Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become the children of God
– Revelation 3:20- Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
6. We have assurance of our salvation in this…
– John 5:24- I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has enternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
– 1 John 5:13- I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.
Have you made a choice? Let us know! We would love to talk and rejoice with you about the important decision you have made!